HIRE - “JAKUP” - Self Elevating Platform with 33,6m spud legs
The conversion of Jakup platform has been finished in June 2021 with scope:
100% of hydraulic system renewal (new jacking cylinders, hydraulic pipes replacement, 4 x kawasaki pump with LS installed (2 emergency / 2 main)designer and maker - Tecnospirit BV.
100% replacement of steel construction for jacking system arr collars and decks.
New electric control system made for control of hydraulic and remote platform jacking system .
New Caterpillar main electric generator replacement (silent type).
Rebuilding of mess room/WC/hydraulic rooms etc.
New construction strenht calculations, new 5 years class received (Polish Register of Shipping IACS) and Safety Card from Polish Flag received.
Length: 25m Breadth: 17.5m Draft: 1.4m Legs: 33,6m (Extendable to 42msubject to site conditions)
- Electric Generators: 3 pcs
- Fuel Capacity:(1 X 7,6T , 1 X 3,8T)
- Water Capacity: 4,5t(Potable Water)
- Crane: All hydraulic connections/foundations ready to fit crane depends of client needs.
- Full Mess Facilities, WC , Changing and storage and drying areas.
- Electronics2 x ICOM Fixed DSC VHF, 2 X ICOM Handheld VHFClass B AIS Transponder, Garmin Chart plotter, Full complement of Navigation and Barge Lights Safety.
- Equipment: Life raft, Lifejackets and Survival Suits.
- Access Rigid 15m Steel Ladder suitable to berth boat alongside Work Area.
- Hydraulic operated deck / trolley can traverse the length of barge without moving barge.
- Deck surface can be easily extended on in case of needs.
- Jackup can be supplied with 8m Leg extensions taking her combined leg length to 42m –subject to suitable site conditions and a site suitability assessment.
- Transport/towing: Spud legs can be dismounted and placed on platform on specially designed foundations for. That makes sea / international towing much quicker with less weather restrictions.
- Complete dismounting of Jakup and road transport also is possible.
- Jackup is ideally suited to site investigations, piling , crane work and horizontal directional drilling projects – basing on OFF SHORE projects needs.
- Send inquiry: email@example.com